Monday, June 20, 2011

Laughter Is Life's Sweetest Thing Card

I changed my blog header! Finally! I thought since it's now the middle of June I really should have something a little summery instead of wintry. My husband also brought it to my attention. It's a project I've been meaning to sit down and take care of, but I just haven't taken the time to do. Once I did, I had to refresh myself on the how to's of making a header and how to get the pixels correct. This is a photo I took while on vacation. Now on to my card....
Laughter...
This is a card I created in March. Yes, I still have cards that I haven't blogged about as well as some other projects.

I really like how this patterned paper from Fancy Pants Designs is very subtle. Of course I think it pairs nicely with the kraft and black. I used Tim Holtz Distress ink for the sentiment.

Other products used for this card:
Kraft Cardstock, Patterned Paper - It's The Little Things - Bird Cage by Fancy Pants Designs, Ribbon, Hero Arts Clings - Things - CG276.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're having a great start to your week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello, is very beautiful you card, greeting the venezuela

09 10