Friday, September 8, 2017

Live Laugh Love

Live Laugh Love 

My card for today uses a Stampin' Up stencil for my background. I placed my stencil over my card panel, added distress oxide ink and then spritzed with water. I stamp the image with distress oxide ink also. I just love how they oxide inks stamp. I've been using them almost exclusively. I can't wait until more colors are released. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine ink. All products are listed below. 

Live Laugh Love

My card is link here:

Supplies:
Stampin' Up - Beautiful You stamp set
Stampin' Up - Happy Pattern Stencil
Distress Oxide Ink: salty ocean, twisted citron, fossilized amber
Versafine - onyx black

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice effect. I needto try this. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

Eileen said...

Very cool! I pinned it and can't wait to try this!

09 10