Wednesday, September 27, 2017

So Very Thankful

fullsizeoutput_179b

I finished my card for the design team that I'm on just by the skin of my teeth! Normally I try to work ahead if at all possible. For some reason I struggled with this sketch! It's such an easy sketch, I'm not sure what my problem was. I kept going over and over in my head what I wanted to do. I'd start working on my card and then scrap the whole thing. I'm just happy I finished it and can move forward!


So Very Thankful

I used a stencil from Stampin' Up with fossilized amber distress oxide ink. I brushed it on with one of my Clarity brushes. The butterflies were cut using two Martha Stewart punches. I took painters tape and added fossilized amber and black soot ink to my cardstock before punching the butterflies.

So Very Thankful

For my sentiment I used a stamp from Gina K Designs.

Be sure to stop by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and check out the weekly challenge!

Supplies:
Stampin' Up: Happy Patterns Decorative Masks
Martha Stewart: Butterfly punchs
Ranger: Distress Oxide Inks: fossilized amber, black soot
Amuse: Creative Candy
Gina K Designs: Scripty Sayings

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10